Unknowingly, I violated Myth #10 10) "They e-mailed me a copy, so I can post it." I received an email from a friend and as a gesture, I forwarded on to my other friends. I seem to violate myth #10. I didn't know that by forwarding on the email posting, I am violating copyright infringements. Very interesting to know about this. It is important to know these unintended violations that we ordinarily do as we email each other and socialize. Another point, I have learned from reading about the 10 myths that everything we originate have a copyright protection over it. Even if we don't put it in writing. I am glad that we all have some form of protection from unwanted publishings and copyrights. I believe copyright infringements and rights can be a touchy issue. The discussions can be heated and can lead to unnecessary lawsuits. Don't you think so everyone?
3 comments:
Unknowingly, I violated Myth #10
10) "They e-mailed me a copy, so I can post it."
I received an email from a friend and as a gesture, I forwarded on to my other friends. I seem to violate myth #10. I didn't know that by forwarding on the email posting, I am violating copyright infringements. Very interesting to know about this. It is important to know these unintended violations that we ordinarily do as we email each other and socialize.
Another point, I have learned from reading about the 10 myths that everything we originate have a copyright protection over it. Even if we don't put it in writing. I am glad that we all have some form of protection from unwanted publishings and copyrights. I believe copyright infringements and rights can be a touchy issue. The discussions can be heated and can lead to unnecessary lawsuits. Don't you think so everyone?
This is cool!! You're so tall en ted! Keep it going okay? Aloha, Maka
Post a Comment